Full Service Corrosion Mitigation Company
Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc. "ACCI" is a full service Corrosion Mitigation Company. ACCI specializes in providing corrosion control materials and Cathodic Protection services. All of our activities are performed by or under the direct supervision of NACE International Corrosion / Cathodic Protection Specialists and / or Professional Engineers.
Accurate Corrosion Project Highlights
Accurate Corrosion Control, Inc (ACCI) has performed thousands of projects since 1984.
- Close Interval Survey (CIS): ACCI has performed thousands of miles of on - off, and depolarized CIS.
- Short Location: ACCI has located and cleared hundreds of "shorts" involving complex gas distribution systems along many miles of piping.
- Deep Anode Groundbed Installation: ACCI has hundreds of successful deep groundbed installations of various design.
- Rectifier Influence Studies: ACCI has performed multiple rectifier influence studies to identify client and foreign CP system influences, determine CIS interruption plans and to follow up areas of concern identified in CIS involving multiple pipeline operators.
- CP Remote Monitoring Units (RMU's): ACCI has installed, commissioned, and maintained hundreds of remote monitoring units involving many types of units and applications.
- AC Mitigation: ACCI has experience in AC mitigation design studies and remedial activity installations.