DATA LOGGER Model DL-1
Use DL-1 as your “Leave Behind” CP tech, taking CP voltage reads over periods of time.
The DL-1 is a very sophisticated instrument designed to take CP voltage readings for pipe to soil measurements, depolarization, interference testing, current interruption monitoring, stray currents, tuelleric events, and more.
The new DL-1 as double the memory, a major increase in processing power, better resolution and now has USB communication with the computer.
Other features include a larger body to accommodate more batteries (up to 4 9v), new gasket and end caps for better resistance to water intrusion, Power button and more LEDs for more information.
The new TRAC4 software is easier to use and offers better tools for analyzing data than its predecessor. New featuers include the ability to graph only selected data from the Data View, graph only selected channels, and more.
The USB cable makes connecting a DL-1 unit to the computer much easier and the download speed of recorded data is lightning fast!
- 4 Channels: (2) +/- 5v DC, (1) 150V AC, (1) Unfiltered +/- 100v
- 1,000 Reads (Samples) Memory
- 1mV Resolution
- 200+ MegOhm Impedance
- Active AC and DC Filters
- Water tight Case
- 1 – 4 9v Battery for Long Life
- Time/Date Stamps
- Computer Configurable with No Charge Software (Windows)
- Proprietary Software Does Not Allow Changes
- Output to CSV Text File
- Single Click Graphing
- USB Interface
Includes: Model DL-1 Data Logger
- Instrument with batteries
- Data Collection Cable
- USB Computer Cable
- Model 8-A Reference Electrode (Copper-Copper/Sulfate)
- Strain Relief
- Storage Case with Foam Insert
- Software CD
- TRAC 4 software program included
- Available download from T&R website
- Configuration and setup notes saves in all data files
- Shunt configuration shows current in data and graph
- Easy to use, single click graphing
- Exportation to other common programs
The Latest in Data Logging for CP Applications!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: