Model CSP-1 Corrosion Sensor, Accurately Measure Corrosion Rates Underground on Carbon Steel
- Carbon Steel Element
- Works with or without CP applied
- Low-profile of element facilitates installation under polyethylene encasement
- Compatible with all standard ER instruments
- 25’ (7.6m) cable with standard 6-pin connector
- Additional pigtail lead for connection to CP
- Element made for Carbon Steel for accurate corrosion loss readings.
- Built for harsh underground environments.
- Measurement span (Life) Nominal 25 mils (0.63mm).
- Measurement element areas: 1 in² (6.5 cm ²).
- Mil-spec 6-pin connector.
- Cable length 10' ribbon (3m) + 15' round (4.5m).
- Breakout wire for connection to CP.
- Flat ribbon cable for low profile along pipe.
- (1) CSP-1 Carbon Steel Corrosion Sensor
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: